1031 Exchange Indiana
Indiana stands out in many ways. Let us take a closer look at the five top reasons which makes a 1031 Exchange in Indiana a lucrative option.
- Stable housing market. The housing market in Indiana is comparatively stable to other states in the country. As if now the foreclosures are down by 50%, and traditional sales are up. Median sales prices for properties are up as well. Also, sellers are getting close to 100% of their asking price. Furthermore, the housing market hasn’t become inflated like other major metropolitan areas. This makes Indiana an excellent choice for long-term stability and short-term growth.
- Low unemployment. The unemployment rate in Indiana is way below the national average. As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in the area has always been stable. And, it’s expected to stay that way as the industries of biosciences and information technology continue to expand. For an investor, this means that Indiana could become one of the best places to purchase houses or rental properties.
- Low cost of living. Cities like Indianapolis are way more affordable than New York and San Francisco. The cost of living in Indianapolis is also lower than many of its Midwestern counterparts. Affordability is high, making it one of the top ten least expensive places to live. Also, taxes, utilities, and mortgage payments are low making it a desirable option. If you decide to be a landlord, your expenses will remain low and your profit margins higher.
- High population growth. Low unemployment and moderate cost of living have helped to form an environment which is appealing to new residents. There’s also been a steady increase in the city’s population. The influx of new residents increases the demand for housing and helps you to grow your property portfolio quickly.
- Potential for solid ROIs. The market is stable, and there is a constant demand which promotes steady growth. This increases the potential of a solid return on investment. Investors can expect high overall returns on their investment amount.
What is a 1031 Exchange?
If you choose to perform a 1031 Exchange, you should know the basic procedure for a 1031 exchange. 1031 Exchange allows investors to trade property and reinvest the gains in a like-kind replacement property and to defer capital gain taxes.
Allow Experts to Manage a Successful 1031 Exchange in Indiana for You
Structuring a profitable 1031 exchange can be a little tricky. We at 1031Xchange have extensive experience in performing highly profitable exchanges for our diverse client base.
For consultation and assistance regarding 1031 exchange Indiana call – 888-993-2835 or email us at email@example.com