Is there a simple rule for structuring an exchange where all the taxable gain can be deferred?

By | July 25th, 2019|0 Comments

Yes, there is. It’s called a 1031 exchange. Using a 1031 exchange, an investor can defer up to 100% capital gains tax on exchanging an investment property for another like-kind property. Learn about like-kind tax deferral exchange from top notch 1031 experts. Call 888-993-2835

“Our tax-deferred 1031 exchange programs can save millions in taxes, increase investor equity, and compound annual cash flow distributions and returns”