Therefore, you should look for a kind of property that not only guarantees a regular flow of income but also ensures equity appreciation for years. Senior housing properties offer similar benefits. You may not have even thought about owning a senior housing property as there are other alternatives available for 1031 Exchange investors. However, you would definitely not want to overlook the benefits of possessing a exchange senior housing property.
What Senior Housing investment offers?
1. A steady flow of income for a long period of time.
2. 1031 senior housing properties provides sustainable growth in the real-estate marketplace.
3. Equity appreciation over a period of time.
4. Numerous tax advantages such as tax deferment, etc.
How you can acquire a Senior Housing Property as your 1031 Exchange replacement property?
1. Enter into a 1031 Exchange along with a Qualified Intermediary.
2. Close on the sale of your relinquished property.
3. Identify a exchange senior housing property within 45 days.
4. Acquire the same within 180 days.
As you can see, it’s quite easy to exchange out your old property for a senior housing property, and the presence of a Qualified Intermediary makes the transaction even smoother. All you need to do is keep an eye on the deadlines as 1031 Exchanges do have strict deadlines, and you would surely not want to miss any of these deadlines as doing so will make your 1031 Exchange invalid.
For consultation and assistance regarding 1031 senior housing properties, you can call – 888-993-2835 or email us at info@1031Xchange.com